Vegan double chocolate cookies by @imlilymedina 💗
2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of brown sugar
3/4 cups of Vegan sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) of vegan butter
2 flax eggs (2 tbsp of flaxseed meal + 6 tbsp of water) (mix and set aside till thick)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. In a small bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl beat butter and sugars until creamy. Then add in the vanilla extract and flax egg until all combined.
4. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix. Finally add in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop about 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough to cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minuets.
6. Enjoy! #bestofvegan
Made another batch of these Wholewheat Dark Chocolate After Eight Mint Cupcakes... one bowl no brainer wholegrain goodness!
Delicious and flavorful aside, the best part about this strawberry pomegranate chocolate cake is how my lovely client trusted me and let me come up with the design I love! And I have to say this is one of my favorites! 🍓🍫🎂❤️
Buon pranzo amici e buona domenica 😁
Pasta al forno 😙😙😙❤